Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The French Fry Debate

During the breaks of our morning show we often talk about food. Usually because we haven't had breakfast and we're starving. Today, my co-workers and I began discussing french fries. I said McDonald's has THE BEST french fries, hands down! Everyone agreed with me, except Chris, one of our camera operators. He says, the best shoestrings are found at Burger King. Are you kidding me? This guy has no idea what makes fried potatoes good! The fries at the golden arches are legendary. It's a secret recipe, no other fast food restaurant comes close! Now, I may be bias because these fries are one of my vices, but seriously, Burger King french fries? Who raves about them? Could I be wrong? Please, weigh in.

6 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES Lisa I'm with you McD's is the BEST EVER hands down.

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

McDonld's is the best Lisa.
;p]

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wings has the best cheese fries!

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you. McDonald's fries are THE BOMB. I love them!

Claire

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right about McDonalds fries but not about NFL Football team (washington redskins get real)
GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy's Fries are the best Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home