I'm Baaccckkk!
Lisa, you should be ashamed of yourself! How dare you start a blog, and then just abandon your readers. That's awful! Okay friends, I've given myself a slap on the wrist for being a bad blogger, but I'm back! Let's see, so much to talk about. Where do I begin? Gas prices- that's too depressing, lack of rain- that's too dry, my birthday- well that's come and gone, and No I'm not telling my age! I will however share a picture with you all. Cats is in town this week, and one of the makeup artists "transformed" one of my co-anchors into a character from the show. Doesn't Robert look great?


2 Comments:
Robert looked great, I seen him get transformed that morning and the make-up team that did him and the guest winner has a wonderful talent; and yes we missed you but being the loyal readers that we are we have patience, so with that in mind it is good to see you bloging again - Keep in touch : )
Robert' I put my comment about you being back on the wrong comment page it's on your chesse page. I'm sorry for that so please read it anyway. Thans Alot veiwer from Phil Campbell
Post a Comment
<< Home