Falling in Love with Fall
Those who know me well know that fall (autumn) is my least favorite season. I know most people love the cooler temperatures (they say it's great football weather) and the falling leaves. Not me, it gets cold, the time changes and it gets dark early, yuck! Nevertheless, I'm choosing to embrace the change from summer to fall, or at least make an effort. I've decided to make a list of things I love about fall- pumpkins, Thanksgiving, buying new sweaters, etc. I want to hear from you guys. Fall- thumbs up or thumbs down?


8 Comments:
Lisa
I'm with you not a big fan but love Thanksgiving and a reason to shop(always good to have a reason to shop). But fall is much better than winter.At least this fall is still having summer temps.
DSH
Fall rocks. Even though we're still not likely to see much rain, my plants won't start to wilt after 2 days of no water. My plants have taken a big hit this summer because of the drought!
Claire
It's the only time of the year I can wear my cool leather jacket! I guess i have a different P.O.V. being from the cold state of Wisconsin!I've grown to love Alabama winters thought.
YSL
Fall is favorite time of the year. I am a woman that LOVES football season. I love the cooler (not cold) nights and the beautiful colors of the leaves, and the bright full moons.
I,too, am a summer girl, but have learned to love fall. While Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday, it became a lot more special when our oldest child was born on that day. Now, every fall brings more things to discover, thanks to the lovely inquisitive minds of our children. On a different note, you are one professional lady. How you keep your composure sitting next to S.D. is a mystery to me(he is so HOT!).
Thumbs up for sure. I'm a sweater girl who loves a good bowl of homemade soup and that's what fall is all about! Plus it getting dark earlier gives me a good reason to curl up on the couch and snuggle with my hubby. = )
I love fall because it's beautiful. My best photo made in fall. Cold weather doesn't bother me much; i lived in colder country. But the beauty of your fall is incredible!
LISA,
FALL IS MY FAV. PART OF THE YEAR.
Post a Comment
<< Home