Thursday, August 30, 2007

Updating My Blog...A Lizard Problem

I have been warned, almost threatened to update my blog or else. It's really not hard to do, it's just that I have to make a note to remind myself to do it. Then, there's the issue of what to blog about. I seem to always have "something" going on, or "something" to share, but it's taking the time put it online, that just doesn't happen. My apologies...

So, here's an update: right now I'm trying to get my Muffin (my Yorkshire Terrier) to stop chasing lizards. When it's really hot, these little multi-colored lizards just seem to come out of nowhere, and everytime I take Muffin out for a walk and she sees one, she chases it. I'm afraid to let her get close to the lizards, because although they may be harmless, I just don't think it's a good idea. Besides, I don't know what she'll do to the poor lizards. Any thoughts?

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So muffin is a little lizard happy huh, well nature is a beautiful thing and it’s hard to curb that desire to see what all you can sink your teeth into; now I’m no expert but I say let her get close and have fun, it’s the adventures that make memories so if it were me I would let her, just see how far she can take it, you never know she might like what she gets out of it. Let us know what happens if and when she catches one o.k.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home