Sword Swallowing & Pullout

All I can say is, I can't believe I did it! If you watched our morning newscast last Thursday then you saw Dan Meyer swallow several swords! It wasn't your typical Thursday morning show in the least. Dan recently swallowed swords- underwater in a shark and stingray infested tank! Incredible! But what gets me, is that during his performance on our show, he chose me to pull out one of the swords! I must admit, I was afraid at first. I mean think about it, there is no "do-over." Had this gone wrong (and I prayed it didn't) this would have been one ugly show. Besides, who wants to be known as the news anchor who killed the sword swallower?! Thankfully things went well. This was the most exhilarating thing I've done on live TV! Again, I can't believe I did it. Check out this clip from You Tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwWguF8zdb4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwWguF8zdb4


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home