There She Is, Little Miss Alabama

This weekend, I served as the Mistress of Ceremonies for the 2007 Little Miss Alabama Pageant. What a great time I had! All of the contestants are true beauties- inside and out. I think the girls enjoyed the pagentry- dressing up, having their hair curled and oh yes, a chance to wear lipstick! There were several categories- Baby Miss Alabama, Mini Miss Alabama, Tiny Miss Alabama, Petite Miss Alabama and Little Miss Alabama. Pictured left to right are Petite Miss Alabama Abigail Hubbard, Baby Miss Alexandra Rayne McEwan, Little Miss Alabama Gracee White, Tiny Miss Jasmyn Lynne Newsom and Mini Miss Chisom Ogheoke. Aren't they beautiful?


1 Comments:
Hey Lisa,
I just wanted to let you know,there are alot of us out there who watch the morning show for your warm smile and your "always in a good mood" attitude. I get up every morning and learn everything I know about the news of the day from 19 morning.
lighterfluid64@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home