Hello Friend, Mr. Bill Cosby
This past weekend, I had a chance to meet Mr. Bill Cosby. He was in town for a couple of performances, and I had the pleasure of introducing him for one of the shows. What a treat! He was very down-to-earth and friendly, not to mention funny. I felt like I was starring in an episode of The Cosby Show. I had a few minutes backstage with him before the show, to chat. He inquired about my history in television, where I went to college, where I grew up, so on and so forth. I kept thinking to myself, "I can't believe I'm talking to Bill Cosby." I didn't take a picture with him, or anything like that. However, he did give me one of his "Hello Friend" sweatshirts. He often passes those out to people he meets. It's a way he remembers his son Ennis, who was killed a few years ago.
The show was quite entertaining. The man must have a million funny bones. :-) It was a night I won't soon forget.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home