Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Happy (Belated) New Year, Hollywod in Huntsville





I have to do a better job of blogging. I should have made it one of my New Year's resolutions. Happy New Year to all of you! So far, the year hasn't been too eventful. I must say, I did enjoy Hollywood in Huntsville. That is, the world premiere of the independent movie Constellation. The movie was filmed in Huntsville in 2004. The premiere was two weekends ago. I had the priviledge of hosting the red carpet. It afforded me the opportunity to meet the director and the stars of the movie- Billy Dee Williams, Hill Harper, Rae Dawn Chong, Tonea Stewart, Melissa de Susa, Shin Koyamata and others. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The movie opened February 2nd. I would encourage you to check it out, and see Huntsville on the big screen. I'm including a few pictures from the premiere.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you have forgot about us.

One thing I wanted to ask you, even though you;ve probably stated on the show or on here before, the otherm orning Greg or Steve said something about how to save money and told you your pet didn't need all the stuff you get it as a joke, what kind of pet do you have? Just curious if you are a cat or dog person. We just got a inside dog for the first time ever around thanksgiving, we got a Yorkie named Rory. So I was just curious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home