Thursday, November 16, 2006

Me, A Sports Reporter?

This weekend I will not be able to enjoy sleeping in on Saturday morning. Why? I have to attend a college football game, the Iron Bowl. It's the rival game between the University of Alabama and Auburn University. Many Alabama football fans are excited about this game. I'm not a fan of college football, but our sports director seems to think I will interact well with the fans. We'll see how it goes. I went to the Iron Bowl last year. I thought that was my once in a lifetime opportunity. I don't know if going two years in a row means I'm doubly lucky?!

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,

sorry you dont get to sleep in on Saturday. Maybe you'll end up having more fun than you are expecting. Some friends of mine are going down there to hand out some CD's or something for a song they wrote about Bama vs Auburn. Good luck and maybe sleep extra late on Sunday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home