Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Second Button (For Men)

I havebeen wondering about this forever, so maybe you men can help me out. Why is it that men never and I mean NEVER button the second button on their dress shirts? I'm talking about the button on the sleeve- the one in the middle section of the forearm. I know it's unbuttoned when men roll up their sleeves, but I've never seen a man button that button, even when their sleeves aren't rolled up. What's up with that? It's just something I've been thinking about.

I still haven't bought any Christmas presents, but I'm beginning to accept the reality that it is fall. I turned off my air conditioner the other day, and had to put on a jacket. I miss summer already.

4 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny you mention this, the other day I had a dress shirt one and I buttoned both buttons on each sleeve and I felt trapped lol..so I undid the first one on each arm. Made me feel better lol.

I've put Chrsitmas on hold for a couple of weeks again, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to wear to my costume party this year. Last year I went as a old sexy lady. This year it's either "Out of Shape" Superman, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle or who knows what else.

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa
I often wondered about that as well. I had forgotten about it but now that you you have blog about it I'm sitting here looking at everyone to see if they have theirs button or not. Maybe I'll just take a poll and get back with you on that. ;-}

DSH

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make some really good observations...Your blog is the best one among ch19 folks.

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men are just too lazy!! Unless they have someone to do it for them, then forget it. Let's just be thankful that get to the buttons they can!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home