Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm Back!

First, my apologies for not posting a blog in forever. I've been busy this summer, but that's no excuse! I will endeavor to do better about updating the blog. Tonight I am working nightside. It's quite different from the early mornings that I'm used to. The best part about working nights is that I could sleep in and wake up without an alarm clock!
We've had a rather interesting news week- from the foiled terrorist plot in London to a minister's wife posting bond to be released from jail. I'm looking forward to the weekend, to visiting with friends and to relaxing. Our Tools for Schools drive is over, and most of the students in the Tennessee Valley are back in school. The summer is slowly slipping away from us, and routines are getting back to normal.

5 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome Back Lisa !!

DSH

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where have you been/

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are going to have to make you stick to your promises. ;=} and again you have been where for so long. (lol)

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger OUWxGirl said...

Glad to see ya blogging again.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you are back. Can't wait to read your stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home