Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's Been So Long

First, my apologies (again) for not being a consistent blogger. I'll work on it. So, if you've been watching our newscast you can see we've upgraded our set. We have a new background, new plasma monitors and I even have a new co-anchor!

I'm getting ready for the holidays- slowly. It seems retailers have decided to start the Christmas marketing campaign BEFORE Thanksgiving. Oh well, maybe that will encourage me to start buying presents.

I'm glad the elections are over and we won't be airing 1,000 political ads. Enough is enough! I just hope the elected officials will put half as much energy in their positions as they and their staffers put in designing those ads!

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa
It's good to see you are back at this again. Now we do miss your blogging so don't stay gone sooooo long next time. ;-> j/k Have a very blessed week.

DSH

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back. I had thought you forgot about is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home