The Hawk and Christmas Already
This has to be the story of the week: there was a hawk-the acutal bird, in a local mall. What's worst, it stayed in there for two days before anyone bothered to get it out! I can't believe that! I do not get along well with the feathered friends, yet I love to shop. I almost went to that mall this week. Thank God I didn't! That would have been a story- local news anchor recovering after seeing huge raptor in the mall!
On the subject of shopping, I was out and about the other day and noticed that several stores already have their Christmas promotions out. It's only September! I know Christmas is three months away, but technically it's not even fall yet. We haven't had Thanksgiving. I'm not ready for Christmas. Am I the only one who feels this way?


4 Comments:
I'm a huge Christmas Lover. I can not get enough of it but I refuse to christmas shop before Halloween. I mean I might get a gift here or there over the year but after Halloween is when I'll start looking and we put all our Christmas stuff up inside about a week before Thanksgiving. All Christmas stuff outside goes up the weekend after Thanksgiving. I did purchase a couple of them TMX Elmo's though cause I never know if my cousins will want one by christmas might as well be prepaired now incase they decide they want one.
You know, I work at Bath and Body Works/White Barn Candle Co (I work on the candle side mostly) and was there on Monday and had no idea about that thing til I saw it on the news on Tuesday. He probably flew in with the big doors open on the main entrance when they are doing construction at night.
Like Shane, I love Christmas. I'm a Christmas nut. But I can't do anything Christmassy til Thanksgiving after the Macy's parade. It's weird to do anything before hand.
Amen Amen !! I'm with you Lisa I'm not ready for Christmas just yet.I know I need to get ready because it's coming quick, fast, and in a hurry. I hope you have a blessed weekend. Blessings!!!
I noticed in Florence, our Hallmark in the mall was open yet closed Sunday, they had a huge curtain up so we couldn't see in I assume they were putting up Chrsitmas items. I lied to you people. I already bought my new wife 4 Christmas Items the past 2 days. But they all were Internet Only Type items. She's a huge Gilmore Girls and Wizard of Oz Fan so I had to get this stuff just to make sure they did not run out.
Post a Comment
<< Home