Hello Fall and a Normal Life
When I stepped outside this morning, I had to move very quickly. It was cold! Our meterologist warned me that I would need a jacket, he didn't say I would need a coat! This is the first really cool (I think cold) weather of the autumn season. I was not prepared. I think we can officially kiss the summer of 2006 good-bye.
I am finally getting back into the swing of things after attending five weddings this year- three in the past two weeks! Oh yes, and an update to my former governor running for president: he announced yesterday that wouldn't seek office because he'd like to continue a normal life. He said once you move into the White House, you don't really have your personal life anymore. That's true I suppose, but I still think he should have run. Oh well.


1 Comments:
The weather is starting to get perfect I think lol.
I think he should've ran too. There's not too many people who can say they ran for the Presidency of the United States. I also can see his side too though.
Post a Comment
<< Home