Friday, July 14, 2006

Old MacDonald Had a Terrorist Target?


Yesterday I covered what is sometimes called "news of the weird." A local petting zoo was on a national list of possible terrorist targets for the Department of Homeland Security. I think it's absurd to say the least. This petting zoo, complete with a llama named Your Majesty, a porcupine named Quilly Nelson, a donkey, several goats and birds is probably the last place a terrorist would target. We are talking rural Alabama! I don't think Al-Qaeda has any interest. That was the first time I'd been to a petting zoo. I am somewhat of an animal lover, but I certainly don't need to pet them. I did however, hold a bunny. When I was a child, I had a pet rabbit. His name was Whiskers.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not get to see the story, it's funny but I can see how they might infext animals with something to try to spread on, but I mean I'm sure there are easier ways of taking over or hurting us in the states rather than one petting zoo at a time lol.

I haven't been worried too much about the future with all the wars going on over the past years but for some reason over the last two weeks it's in the back of my mind how crazy if may get over seas, with North Korea testing and now that war with Isrial and Lebonnon groups, i don't see it slowing down.

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloooooooo Lisa

How are you doing ? We miss your blogging. Please don't forget about us.
I pray you have been keep cool. Have a blessed week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home