What's Your Wake-up Song?
This morning we reported the latest news on the Space Shuttle Discovery. We also included a little of the wake-up song the astronauts listened to. It was Smashmouth's "All Star." I like that song. In fact, I was nodding my head over the video when my director showed me and my co-anchor on-air. We were supposed to see the video of the astronauts, instead viewers saw me dancing to the song! Oops! Later, several members of the morning news crew were discussing which song they would choose if they were one of the Discovery astronauts. I still can't decide which song I'd choose, but for those of you who read this blog, I'd like to know which songs you would choose as your wake-up song.


4 Comments:
Hey Lisa, That is a hard one to choose. It would definitely have to be an energizing song..... I would probably pick Prince's Let's Go Crazy, something to get me going. Have you figured out what you would choose yet? Have a good one, CF
Well Lisa that would be really hard for me because I have soooooo many songs that I would choose.
Just a few that comes to mind
God Is Able ..... Smokie Norful
Antheem Of Praise... Richard Smallwood
Awesome God ........Windsor Village Choir
Total Praise.....Walt Whitman and the Soul Children
Glory To Your Name... Byron Cage
Lift Him Up..... Hez Walker
I guess I would won't/need these because it's all because of God that we would have made it to wake up on the moon. But I missed your dance this morning.
DSH
Hello Lisa
After watching this morning my choice from TV shows would have to be The Jeffersons and Different Strokes. ;-} Have a great day. Oh have you came up with your song(s) yet?
DSH
P.S.. Love your hair !!!
I would say the 2 following would be my songs.
The Rocky Theme Music I think it's by Survivor. Eye of The Tiger
Dream On, Live Version by Aerosmith
those are the two songs that get me ready for almost anything.
Post a Comment
<< Home