Goodbye Katrina
I couldn't let the month go by, without saying goodbye to my dear friend Katrina. Actually it's not goodbye, just so long for now. My friend Katrina got married this month (I caught the bouquet- yay!) Soon, she'll be relocating to begin her new married life with her husband. Katrina is a dear friend who's friendship I cherish. I met her a few months after I moved to Huntsville and she's been a "whenever you need me, call me" kind of friend. She is indeed genuine and trustworthy, and in the right setting, she can dance a little. :-) Katrina and I have a lot in common- we're both only children, we don't like the same foods (like tomatoes and pickles) we're sorority sisters, we have the same kind of car and we go to the same church.
I'm going to miss my friend but I know we'll still be in touch and we'll email and talk often. I wish her the best in the Midwest, and I'll look forward to seeing her again soon.


3 Comments:
Well I'm sure we all wish Katrina well, for be to fortunate enough to find someone you actually love and want to spend the rest of your life with is truly a gift from God, and b/c I hear that catching the flowers are good luck,,,,you may be next so just keep on looking for that cliff I told you about o.k, good luck and many blessing to your friend o.k
I agree! She is a friend and she will be missed but God is good and He has blessed her with a husband so with great gladness we say good-bye, best wishes, and God bless Special-K! :-)
Your Friend,
Big Nicole :-)
Hi Lisa,
Congrats on all your many blessings!!! Please give me a call when you at your earliest convenience.
Thanks and have a blessed day,
Neville
www.nsightphoto.com
Post a Comment
<< Home