Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Would You Do It?

I am considering taking a plunge- no, I'm not getting married (yet) but I am thinking about going skydiving. I've never done this before, although I've thought about it. One of my friends has already done it and says it's a wonderful experience. One of my co-workers (who's never done it) also thinks it's a great idea and says we should plan to do it this summer. I don't know. Obviously I'm sure there's a thrill to it, but it is dangerous. After all I would be jumping out of a perfectly good airplane! I am undecided. What do you think? And if you've ever taken THAT plunge, please weigh in. As for the OTHER plunge... well, I don't think that's a plunge at all! :-)

4 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As "stalker" as this sounds I'm sending you this message to ask for a more candid picture of yourself. My father who took a trip to Huntsville today had his heart stop when he turned on the TV and mistook you for me. I uploaded a picture of myself in your "send us your photos" section. I sent two just in case, but it is clear that I'm your doppleganger. Take a look, I can also send a few from when my hair was brown.
And good luck with your jump!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

other "plunge" ain't no plunge at all I must object, for baby if you can't dive for love, then what is it that you dive for, now if it was me, I would plunge, jump, drop, soar, do what ever it takes for affirm that in which I truly beleive, so when the good Lord blesses you with that cliff in it's due season, I would LEAP.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Clarissa said...

Lisa don't do it!!! That "co-worker" tried to get me in on this little adventure. And you're right, it's dangerous! There are other ways to feel liberated and exhilirated...lol!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You have to give us the details!
Would you do it again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home