Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Three months, 15 days and a promise kept

Hi friends, it's the long lost blogger Lisa. I'm almost embarrassed to make an entry, because I've been away so long, but I have to keep a promise to a friend. I promised someone I would post a blog entry, so voila!

I just read my last entry, and I see I did not lie to you. I have not been doing a great job of keeping in touch with my friends, even those of you in the blogosphere (like that word.) I did okay during January and February returning phone calls, but in the last couple of months, I've fallen off. This is an attempt to remind myself it's not too late to do better.

Finally it is spring and I am happy. This is my favorite season. Everything is blooming, including my favorites- tulips and cherry blossoms (makes me miss Washington.) I hope they survive this cold snap. Sunday, my pastor said it was a dogwood winter. I've never heard that phrase before, but I do know what a cold snap is. Maybe I'll use this cold weather to remind me of my New Year's resolutions to pick up the phone and call people back.

I'd love to hear from you guys, but please don't scold me for not blogging. :)

3 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger tgooden said...

I am glad you kept your promise and updated your blog, it is time to do it again though. Check out my new blog and leave a comment friend.

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY LISA I LOVE WATCHING WHNT EVERY MORNING AND WE MISS JP ALOT BUT WE LIKE SPENCER JUST THOUGHT I WOULD BLOG

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Albert said...

Well Lisa just do what you can when you can, as long as you are trying then you're o.k with me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home