I Don't Need Coffee...or Do I?
Normally, I don't drink coffee. I have this belief that too many people are dependent upon their cup of "Joe" to start their day, especially people who work in television. I like coffee- mostly flavored coffee, and I usually enjoy a cup or two when I go to a coffee house. This morning, however, I had a mocha frappuccino coffee drink. Can you say yum? I've had them before, but it's been a while. And talk about energy! When people ask me how I manage to be so bright and chipper early in the morning my answer has always been that I'm "high on life." But this coffee drink has taken it to the next level! Earlier this morning, I was cold in the studio. It was 62 degrees! Now, I'm hot. I think it'll be a while before I indulge in another frappuccino.


3 Comments:
I know how you feel I'm the same way if I drink one but it's been a while... HMMM!! You make me want one now maybe in the morning too late for it today.
I thought frappacinos were cold...why did it make you hot?
I dont drink coffee either, i am always afraid it will stunt my growth.
19cam
Post a Comment
<< Home