Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New Alarm Needed

Yesterday, we received new station cell phones. I use my cell phone as my alarm clock. I get up at 3:00a.m. As usual I set the alarm before going to bed. The problem- the new alarm did not wake me up. On my own, I got up about five minutes before I should have been at work today! I had to rush! I hope I hear the new alarm tomorrow morning and I don't sleep through it!

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I believe it's the weather that has our alarm clocks off. ;-}

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think that a nice muffin would awake you in plenty of time... ;)

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GIRL I HAVE 2 ALARMS AND I STILL HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON 4 TIMES BEFORE I WILL GET UP THEN IT TAKES ME 30 MINS TO GET UP AND GET READY FOR WORK
I SET ALARMS FOR 4:30AM
GET UP AT 5:30
GET READY AT 6:00
OUT THE DOOR BY 6:30

NOW THATS LAZY HE HE HE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home