Oscar- What a Night!

I stayed up past my (9:00p.m.) bedtime last night to watch the Oscars. Oh, what a night! I was more interested in what people wore, than who won what awards. My pick- Jennifer Lopez's vintage gown. It was stunning! I'd like to have it in size 2! I think Jada Pinkett-Smith looked smashing! Her arms are incredible! I can only wish!
Everyone is talking about Jessica Alba's gown. It was lovely, but just not my favorite. I think the best-dressed guy was Terrence Howard. He was also the best looking! (I didn't see Denzel Washington!) I was glad "Crash" won best picture and even though I'm a hip hop and rap music fan, I wanted Dolly Parton to win for "Traveling Through." She was so cute last night. I enjoyed her performance. I guess the Academy and I don't always see eye to eye. Oh well.


3 Comments:
I find most of your commentaries interesting but you have a habit of saying 'EXACTLY' several times during your conversations....you need to be more aware of your choice of words.
Lisa
Please stay true to yourself. I think you and your blog is the best. Keep up the good work.
Just wanted to say hello and that you do a great job in the mornings you get me up and going....now you gotta get Robert to get a blog...hehe keep up the good work...brandi
Post a Comment
<< Home