Bon Appetit

Oh what a morning! This morning I was on location in Mooresville at Limestone Bay Trading Company. It's an old general store that's been converted into a restaurant and the food is outstanding! Their signature dessert is a "Dreamsicle" Cheesecake mmm, mmm, good! I also indulged in their chicken salad. Perhaps the best part of the morning was me in the kitchen. Yes, they actually allowed me to help prepare the food! Check out the pictures. I was working with 19 Cam, he's one of our photographers. I brought some cheesecake back to the station after the live shot. I have a lot of friends in the newsroom today. :-)


4 Comments:
I'm sure you can out some great dishes. Just hang in there you will have your own cooking show one day. ;-}
Hey you did great Lisa.
I enjoyed seeing you cook. I was so intrigued by your comments on this restaurant that I plan to visit them this weekend. Thanks for being a good and versatile newscaster.
Thanks for saving me a piece of that cheesecake, Lisa. Mmm mmm good...no, wait, that's not cheesecake I'm tasting. It's SARCASM. I didn't even know you had cheesecake!
And I thought I was your favorite...
Post a Comment
<< Home