Monday, February 27, 2006

Good MornTing!

I saw a great movie this weekend, Madea's Family Reunion. It was written and directed by Tyler Perry. I think he's up and coming in the film industry. Hollywood better look out. Anyway, the main character (played by Perry) is Mable "Madea" Simmons. She is a hoot! Her language and style are unique and her personality is endearing. When Madea uses her "proper" voice to speak to someone, instead of saying "Good Morning," she says, "Good MornTing!" It's very funny! I enjoyed the movie because even though there was comedy and drama, there was a message that many of us could benefit from.

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Lisa I know what you mean Madea is very funny. I laughed and cried the whole movie. It's one of those movies that I would pay to go see over again and add it to my home collection. Enjoying your blog. Keep up the good work. Blessings!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger OUWxGirl said...

That's one of the movies that I've heard good stuff about and would like to see. Glad to know you liked it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home