Me- a florist?

My friends always talk about how many flowers I receive at work. I love flowers- tulips, roses, daises, lilies, gardenias, I could go on and on. Tuesday I received a gorgeous floral arrangement for Valentine's Day of course. I've often thought about what I'd like to do once I retire from TV or win the lottery (more on the lottery in a minute.) Right now I'm considering opening a bookstore or a florist. Perhaps I could combine the two so I can indulge in my love of books and flowers. So, the Powerball Jackpot is up to $365 million on Saturday. That's an incredible amount of money! I don't usually play the lottery, but when it's $300 million I sometimes buy one ticket. I think I just might pick one up today.


1 Comments:
I think that's a great idea. I would be one of your faithful customers.
Post a Comment
<< Home