First Day of Summer
So it's the first day of summer and it is H-O-T ! I mean it's no holds barred hot! I try to spend as little time as possible outside. After work I run all my errands so I can get home and relax- chill out! It has taken me a while to get back into the swing of things since my vacation. For those of you who've asked, I'll see about getting the pictures from my friend. Again, I didn't take my camera. Back to being hot- we're doing two stories today about the weather. I always have sympathy for those people who work outside when it's sweltering- construction workers and others have a tough job that I don't envy. I think perhaps firefighters have it worst of all. They have to wear those hot, heavy suits and then they have to put out fires, and we know how hot that is. My hope is there are no fires this summer, so the firefighters can stay cool.


2 Comments:
AMEN Lisa
I'm not a fan of the heat either,fall and the spring are my seasons.Oh by the way thanks for updating. I don't understand bloggers that never blog. Have a blessed week and weekend.
DSH
Lisa, I think it would be cool to do a blog and tell us how like a normal day is for you? Like when you get up in the mornings and how early do you have to go to bed and stuff like that? I've always wondered if someone who works morning news must get up at 3 or 4. And also if you do go to bed early what TV shows do you watch and TIVO/Record, that are must see? Just wondering?
Post a Comment
<< Home