Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Brown Bananas and American Idol

Why is it that bananas turn brown so quickly? Last week I bought enough bananas to last me for a week. Usually I buy two or three, but last week I picked up five or six. Already they've started getting brown spots. I hate that, because it makes me think the banana isn't any good. I know that's not true, but it just doesn't look good. It makes me think of the phrase, never judge a book by its cover. Sometimes you just never know, you could be really disapointed or pleasantly surprised. And speaking of books, right now I'm reading The Davinci Code. I feel like I'm the last person in America to read this book, but I wanted to do so before the movie opens next month. It is much better than I thought it would be. I am pleasantly surprised.

Switching the subject- as I am typing this, my co-worker Amber and I are debating which guys are the best on American Idol. I don't watch it every night, but I like Chris. Amber LOVES Taylor. I think Chris is better, but what do I know. We'll have to wait and see what America decides.

5 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger OUWxGirl said...

I love bananas when the get all freckly. :)

And I just have to say I agree with Amber...SOUL PATROL! LOL

Chris is good too. I think he was the best last night.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger OUWxGirl said...

Forgot to add that no you're not the last person to read the DaVinci Code. I haven't read it yet.

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TAYLOR ROCKS!!!!
Soul Patrol, Soul Patrol, Soul Patrol...

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You aren't the last person to read that book. I haven't and I won't.

RE: American Idol....2 words.... Go Chris!!!

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE Da Vinci Code. That is not a book that I will ever read. It goes completely against my beliefs (I am a Christian). I will stick with the Bible as I hope and pray and wish everyone would. Please do not believe or allow an extemely fiction book like Da Vinci Code to sway your beliefs or to cover the truth which is in the Bible!

Keep up the good work!
Thanks and God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home