No More Vacation, I'm Back to Work
First, I should apologize for taking so long to leave a new post. What can I say, I've been on vacation and celebrating my birthday. (I celebrate my birthday for the entire month of May.) This year I went on vacation to Rose Hall, Jamaica. It is B-E-A-Utiful, but unfortunately I don't have the pictures to share. I forgot my camer and my friend has yet to share the pictures. I had a great time- sailing, playing tennis and just relaxing. After all, isn't that what vacation is for? I also went to one of my cousin's high school graduation. I'm quite proud of her. Now, I am back to work. Our station is sponsoring a couple of events this month, so I'll probably be working a lot, but I'm looking forward to it.


2 Comments:
Glad you are back and we are watining of Vacation pictures.
Good to have you back in the morning. It was not the same without you. ;-} I'm glad to hear you had a great and safe vacation. Hope to see pictures if you don't mind sharing them. Have a blessed one.
DSH
Post a Comment
<< Home