Cheese Straws and Sleep Deprivation
If you watched our morning newscast yesterday then you probably saw my co-anchor, Robert, in his "Robert On the Road" segment in Florence. He visited a culinary center, known for making cheese straws. I'd never had a cheese straw before, but Robert and the crew brought some back for me. They were spicy and full of flavor, but good.
For most of this week I've been working on a special report that I'm doing for next week. It's about sleep deprivation, sleeping disorders and sleeping aids- i.e. sleeping pills. It seems nearly everyone I talk to wishes they got more sleep. I, for one, could certainly use more shut-eye. Who knew sleep could be so complicated? Did you know there are different phases of sleep? I interviewed a sleep expert who told me about the five phases of sleep and how we cycle through the phases when we get shut-eye. We also talked about trying to make up for lost sleep on the weekends and during the day. I think it's going to be an interesting story. It airs next Monday and Tuesday night at 10:00.


2 Comments:
Sounds like a great story can't wait to see it Lisa.
Robert,I've watched u for several years now. I really enjoy seeing you on t.v., with the moring crew I've use to wath you when I was a little girl when you was on Moring Folk w/your dad. I use to get up early and wake up my parents to turn you on. Then they learned me to turn on our t.v.,so I wouldn't wake them up. I've always enjoyed watching you. Then when I'd go to my pawpaw's house to go fishing he'd watch the I think it was The possiom show on another channel because he chouldn't get your show. viewerform Phil Campbell
Post a Comment
<< Home