Four Hours of Sleep, Three Minutes of Sleep Deprivation
Part one of my series "How We Sleep" aired last night. I had to come back to work to introduce the piece "live." That is, I didn't tape what I said at the very beginning of the story or the end. The piece was three minutes long, but coming in at 10:00p.m. (actually the news started at 10:18p.m. because of the President's speech) meant I only got four hours of sleep before my dreaded 3:00a.m. alarm! Talk about sleep deprived! I was a bit sluggish this morning, but I brought a frappaccunio to help me wake up. Part two of the story airs tonight and I'll do this all over again. Fun! It's amazing how many of us cheat sleep. We shouldn't do it, but so many of us do. And in all honesty it wasn't just coming back in to work at 10:00p.m. that made me miss sleep- once I got home (at 10:55 p.m.) I had to finish watching a certain series finale on another network- forever to remain nameless. Since it was three episodes, I watched the first two and a half and taped the last 30 minutes of the third one. I couldn't go to bed without knowing what happened!


5 Comments:
Lisa
SHAME SHAME !! But I know what you mean and how you feel I did the same thing as well. And yes I did catch your story great I'm learning from it. Have a great week.
DSH
OH, I almost forgot why I'm posting a comment HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Ok, well, I'm assuming since you said another network you mean Grey's Anatomy. That was one crazy finale! I can't believe they let Denny die!
Lisa do you buy TV Series on DVD? I think it's the greatest thing putting them on DVD. Did ya see where Grey's Anatomy is getting moved to Thursday night
I haven't bought any tv series on DVD, but that's a good idea. I should add it to my never-ending list of wants.
Lisa
I haven't bought any tv series on DVD, but that's a good idea. I should add it to my never-ending list of wants.
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home